Relax. It’s easier than you might think. I can easily walk you through the process. Before the wedding…
- You’ve already completed the first step. You are looking at my website. Prices and examples are just a few clicks away.
- If you would like to see actual examples of my albums, I would be happy to send you one. Call (970) 453-4538 to receive one at your door. A small fee and deposit applies.
- Decide if you want a package or if you want to go with the a la carte option.
- Call the studio at (970) 453-4538 for a contract, fill it out, and send it back with your deposit.
- Sit back and wait. I will call you a few weeks before the wedding to go over the details of the event.
At the wedding…
- With the exception of the Peak Seven Package, you have hired me for the entire day. I will get there early to get photos of the site and of the bride and groom getting ready.
- If you have selected a package, the balance is due before any photography takes place. Many people find it convienent to pay ahead of time or have a credit card on file.
- Allow time before and after the ceremony, as well as a small block of time during the reception. Summer storms are frequent but short in Colorado. Having multiple times set aside for photos will help the chances of having good weather.
After the wedding…
- Your proofs will be available on this website within 3 weeks of the wedding. Your proof book will be available shortly after that.
- Through phone conversations and email, I will help you select the type of album you would like.
- Once we have decided on the type, you will send me a list of photos that you would like in your album.
- I will immediately get started on designing your custom album, and within a few days your album proofs will be available on timothyfaust.com.
- By exchanging ideas by phone and email, we can revise the layout three times.
- Once you are satisfied, I’ll ask for any remaining balance and begin assembling your album.
- Your custom handcrafted album will be at your door in 4-6 weeks, a long with any DVD’s you’ve ordered.
What could be simpler?
Destination weddings are my specialty. Over 80% of my clients are coming from out of town. Since photography is such a visual art form, working with me through the internet is painless and easy. However, if you do get a chance to stop by my studio, I would love to meet you. Just call (970) 453-4538 to make an appointment.
Timothy Faust is an award winning wedding photographer from Breckenridge, Colorado. He specializes in destination wedding photography in Colorado and all across the world.