I want to keep this short and simple since I know people have been getting overloaded with updates about the viral outbreak and focus on how this will impact clients of Timothy Faust Photography.
- We will not be taking on any new projects taking place between now and May 15, 2020.
- The CDC has recommended postponing events with more than 50 people present for the next 8 weeks. This will impact several of our wedding clients.
- We will work with any clients who need to reschedule or postpone events that are scheduled during this time, and we will waive any fees associated with rescheduling.
- We can continue to do individual outdoor portrait sessions that allow us to maintain the recommended distancing guidelines set forth by the CDC. However, we can also reschedule portrait sessions at no cost.
- For portrait sessions involving multiple people, we want to discourage any gatherings of people who do not live in the same household and will reschedule at no cost.
- Obviously, this is changing rapidly, and we will reach out to our clients who this may impact directly.
- For the most up to date information, visit the CDC website.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions by calling 970-453-4538 or through our contact page.